iCal File (ics)
In this section you will find information on where to find iCal File (ics) calendar files and how to connect them to a Tapirx device.
How to get iCal (ics) file
Please visit this page https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37648?hl=en Click on Get your calendar (view only)
Please visit this page https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202835 After you share the calendar, please change address from webcal:// to http://
Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange 2013
Please visit this page https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/
Microsoft Exchange 2010
Please visit this page https://www.allabout365.com
Connecting iCal (ics) files to a Tapirx device
Before connecting a calendar to a device you will need at least one resource. More about resources can be found here
Log in to client admin
- Log in to user area with your client admin credentials here
- Click on the "Client admin" link in menu
- Select "Resources"
Connect resource to calendar
- Choose resource
- Click on "Menu"
- Click on "Connect to calendar"
- Insert iCal File (ics) URL
Assign device to resource
- Click on "Client admin" link in menu
- Click on "Device list"
- Select Menu -> Settings -> Resource